Monday 31 December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A BLESSED NEW YEAR!

Photobucket

So its the last day of 2012 and I thought I'd drop by and say Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year! I hope Christmas was well spent with your family and friends.

December turned out to be quite a busy month. I was involved in my church's youth camp and there was quite a lot of game planning to be done for that. In addition, I'm doing a bit of game planning for tonight's church youth countdown as well! Though I didn't have time to work on the crafts and posts I planned to (sorry), I did take away one skill from this whole experience. I learnt a whole lot about video editing using final cut pro. (We used videos in our games.) It doesn't seem so daunting anymore! It's actually getting pretty fun, and I had the urge to make videos when I wasn't required to, maybe I'll share the one I did for tonight another day.

As we countdown to the new year, let's make new goals and resolutions for 2013 from the lessons we drew from 2012. And thank God for the blessings past and those to come ahead. :) Eunice



No comments:

Post a Comment