Friday 14 September 2012

ATTEMPTS AT DRAWING MANGA

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I dug up my -dedicated to manga- sketchbook this morning and thought I would share it here. There was a time 4-5 years ago when I was in love with the manga 'Bleach' and was so inspired as I followed the show/manga that it pushed me to try my hand at drawing my favourite characters, but it was so tedious, I only drew three. I really respect the creators of comics, cartoons and animations, for what must be their to-die-for skills and amazing patience when doing what they do. There are times when I dream to be like you. :) Eunice


1 comment:

  1. Many of us watch cartoons and/or anime to escape from the limits of reality. Sure in the real world we have our limits, we as human may never evolve to fly or understand what our pets are saying to us. read manga online

    ReplyDelete