Thursday 16 August 2012

CUPCAKES FOR A BABY SHOWER

Photobucket

Recently my sister has been taking orders for her wonderful cupcakes as a side hobby/job. Last night was a busy one in our house, with my sister baking up an order of cupcakes for her colleague's baby shower. She's having a baby boy! And so once again, the theme was blue. ;)
I must be honest, I'm no good in the kitchen. Thus for every batch of cupcake orders, my only job (if required) is to make cupcake toppers!



Photobucket

I drew each picture out on cut-out 1.5" circles of white textured cardstock, and adhered them with a drop of white glue to one end of a toothpick. Decided to mix it up a bit with a mixture of dark blue and light blue. Didn't know what it would turn out to be like when I started, but I was pretty proud of them when they were done! :) And am I glad that her colleague liked it! Eunice


Photobucket

earl grey cupcakes with lemon frosting; tinted blue for the occasion 


No comments:

Post a Comment